Tuesday 22 January 2013

What I've been up to...

My critics (my mother!) said I wouldn't make it but I did! Against nature and it's snowy glory I made it all the way from Devon to Hereford and then all the way to Leeds and then back again all in one piece. I had a lovely time with two of my best girly friends from University.

Natassia who lives in Leeds, is now a tattoo artist. She is one very talented lady and she put a lovely tattoo on my foot, which did make me twitch lots (whilst in progress) and I had to walk about like the elephant man for a couple of days!! But it was completely worth it to have some of her brilliant artwork on me forever!

This is what she did -



Now I'm back I have a whole week off of work which I am going to fill up with being very creatively productive!!!

Today me and the boy have been making t-shirts for our etsy shop WEARECHAMY. My old electric sewing machine died on me a while back, but Chay bought me a beautiful old hand crank Singer sewing machine a few Christmas' ago which I finally got to give a spin today! and horaaah it worked!

This was the outcome - 


We're going to crack on with it so that we can have them in the shop by the end of the week!

And now I am doing another painting for the shop, maybe to put on some totes??? I'm also putting together some art work to put up in the cafe I work at. So I will more than likely be making these into prints. Will put a piccy up next time.

Until then, 

Amy xx





No comments:

Post a Comment