Tuesday 15 January 2013

Today's the day...

So here we are! Today started out as a painting day, but after getting very frustrated I decided that today was the day I would actually create my first blog post!

Firstly I would like to share with you my aims for this blog.

- I hope to share my creativity with people. 
I own two on-line shops. One for my art work and the other a shop (that I combined forces with my boyfriend with) for odd bits of creativity that don't fit into my art shop.

- Encouragement.
I hope to gain followers that are interested in what I do, so that it encourages me and pushes my boundaries. Self belief is a difficult quality to constantly have! 

- Get involved with like minded people.

I hope you enjoy the blog posts to come, I'd love to hear any feed back you might have.

Now i'll reluctantly get back to that painting :(

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment