Wednesday 30 January 2013

WEARECHAMY...

A while back me and the boy decided to set up an Etsy shop together. It's a little venture we're trying out  in the hope that one day it will grow and evolve so that one day we may end up working for ourselves. It's all very new to each of us, making, managing, promoting etc etc plus both holding down full time jobs!

For me it is also another little creative outlet. I can sell my paintings and drawings that don't really fit in with my other artwork.

I thought I'd share a few things we have in the shop at the moment.






























At the moment we are working on some clothing and accessories that we hope to get in the shop in the next week. We already posted a sneaky preview on our WEARECHAMY facebook page and have had some people order outside of Etsy meaning that we've delayed the listing. 

We update the Facebook page all the time with sneaky previews and new listing so go hit the like button and keep up to date with what we're up to.

Amy XX








No comments:

Post a Comment