Monday 18 February 2013

Love, Love, Love...

I'm a little behind spreading the love. But I had the most loveliest Valentines with the boy. We hadn't booked anywhere to go out to dinner but, he pulled it out of the bag and cooked me a beautiful steak dinner. And man this boy can cook!!! Something he's been hiding very well for the last two years!

I was very spoilt! I got a beautiful bunch of red roses, a lovely soppy card (which made me weep), my dinner cooked for me and an early birthday present!!


We are off to see bloc party in London this Friday!! I cannot wait! As much as I love living in the countryside I do love the City. I'm someone who needs to be overwhelmed with interesting things to look at. We're staying until Monday as well, so we have two whole days trawl around. I've planned for us to visit Spitalfields market on Saturday and then definitely take a trip down brick lane to the Sunday market. And we're seeing one of my all time favourite bands, it's going to be the best weekend ever!

We also celebrated our two year anniversary on Valentines day. It feels like so much longer. I'm thankful that we have each other everyday. 



Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment